Skip to main content

Dark Healer Chapter 6

 Chapter 6: Can't Ordinary Healer grow an arm?



"Zenos, there's nothing that can be done..."

Lily said as she pressed her cheek against the table.

Several days have passed since it opened, but due to its location in the abandoned town, there is no traffic and no customers.

"It's okay. Thanks in advance, that's quick cleaning."

Zenos looked at the clean room and said with satisfaction.

He felt as if he could find his place for the first time, and he was deeply moved.

Well, even though he borrowed it from the Wraith.

Lily, who was sitting on the chair, muttered anxiously.

"That's right... Should Lily go out and advertise?"

"If you advertise too much, you can be seen by the authorities immediately."

In this country, royal care centers manage regional care centers with extraordinary strength. Awkward to be noticed before their work starts.

"But if that's the case, no customers will come, right?"

"Don't worry. It might come soon."

"Is that so?"

At the same time as Lili raised her face, the entrance slowly opened.

"Is Zenos Dark Healer clinic here?"

A man who ran hastily then looked at his face and Lily's.

"Wow, someone really came. Welcome... ah? I've seen this person before."

It was a man of mixed race with humans and a lizard who had been badly burned in a food shop before.

Zenos also called out to him.

"Finally you came."

"Did you know I'll coming?"

"You were burned by advanced fire magic. Such a person is not an ordinary person, and that person also has certain circumstances that prevent him from going to a normal clinic."

I know when I live in a slum town.

There are people who cannot seek treatment because they have no money.

And there are some who can't come even though they have money.

That's where dark healers come into play.

That man called himself Zonde.

"It took me a long time to find you. My decision to go through the damaged road was right. Can you see my sister today?"

As Zonde called out to her, a young woman appeared from behind. A beautiful woman with black hair to her waist and strong eyesight.

Like Zonde, she is a mixed race lizardman, and a portion of her forehead has scales.

"I have heard from my brother that Sensei is a great healer. Can you check me out?"

"I don't know if it's a great ability, but of course I can."

"My arm was shot by a gun. After that, it got worse."

The Woman in chair took off her clothes and stretched out her right arm.

Area from shoulder to fingertips turns bluish purple in a mesh pattern.

"Oh, that's a magic weapon. It has a special poison effect, and the bullets left in body will make the surroundings rot."

"You know that just by looking at it?"

"I've been hit before."

The culprit is Aston.

They talked about researching new weapons and practicing my healing magic, but now that I think about it, he's obviously just having fun.

"That's a terrible man."

"I am. I decide now to remind myself."

"So, can you heal it?"

"If you get hit within an hour, you can take out a bullet and it will heal itself."

"It's been ten days."

"Then, that arm is almost dead. You have to cut it before the poison spreads."

"I see... It can't be helped. How much does it cost?"

Zenos said to the woman who sighed as if she had given up.

"One million Wen."

"What did you say !?"

Zonde who was sitting next to his sister stood up stiffly.

"One million wen just to cut off my sister hand? What the hell are you going to do?"

"Wa, Wait, Zonde. But not that expensive, Sensei. What if I say I'm Gale Zofia?"

The woman tried to calm her brother down.

Gale Zofia.

One of faces of slum town, which led the lizardman bandits.

She is also a hero from the slums who robs bad merchants' money and returns some of it to the poor. Zenos, who was also a poor man, had clearly heard that name.

It was a big name that was sudden enough to say.

"Tell me why I have to give a million wen just to cut off my arm. Otherwise……"

"Who said I just cut off your arm? It doesn't make sense not to regenerate after that. Regeneration is pretty tiring, and I do it as a job, so sorry about that. No matter who you are, it's quite an expensive endeavor. You should definitely pay for it."

"... What?"

Zofia opened her mouth.

"What are you talking about? Regenerate an arm? I've never heard of a healer like that."

"Eh? Other healers can't do it? Is this a joke?"

Since I haven't received formal education, I don't understand common sense.

When I was in the Aston party, I didn't hurt myself, so I rarely used it.

Zenos grabbed Zofia's shoulder with an unbelievable face. Apply auto-healing magic to remove arm rotten while relieving pain. Furthermore, while suppressing the bleeding with protective magic, multiple activation of regeneration magic accelerated the regeneration of wounds by 10,000 fold.

"Yes, it's over. Ah, I'm tired."

He could do it right away if he did it roughly, but because he did it in a different way, it would be completely exhausting.

"... I was so shocked. This is the first time I've seen a healer like this."

Zofia rounded her eyes, looking at her completely clean arms.

Her brother Zonde also wore a shocked expression, but suddenly he raised his face and said.

"Hey, what is it?"

Fingertips point toward the ceiling.

From there, Carmilla the Wraith stared with her translucent face.

"That? That's Wraith, housemate."

"Wraith!? Wraith is a housemate?"

When Zonde screamed in surprise, Carmilla the Wraith clicked her tongue and disappeared upwards.

"Tsk, I thought you failed and died... Ah, I want a life."

"Hey, she said something unpleasant just now."

"Don't worry. Inside she's a good girl."

"It's definitely not like that right !?"

Zofia laughed loudly at the conversation between Zenos and Zonde.

"Ahahahah, Sensei is very interesting. From now on please help. Of course we will pay."

Zofia said so and left in a good mood.

The name of the healer Zenos, which no one knows about, gradually spreads beneath the surface.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog