Skip to main content

Dark Healer Chapter 7

Chapter 7: For some reason, I'm adored by big guys one after another



"Zenos. I made tea."

By late at night.

When the clinic is closed, Lily placed the hot cup on the table.

"Thank you, Lily."

"Ehehe, I'm praised"

"Yes, Yes..."

As he stroked her head, Lily happily made her pointy ears tremble.

"By the way, why did you bring three cups?"

"For Zenos, Lily, and Carmilla"

"I wonder if she can drink..."

"Of course, I can drink."

"You can?"

Before He knew it, Carmilla the Wraith was already sitting on the opposite seat.

Her figure was translucent, but it seemed she could touch something. With tips of her white fingers, Carmilla deftly lifted cup and poured tea into her mouth.

Lily seemed completely used to this high-class undead, and told Carmilla to be careful not to burn her tongue. I replied, "I see, I have to be careful. Kukuku..." then I blew my glass, But can Wraith feel heat from Black tea?.

"By the way, you've been busy lately, Zenos."

"Indeed"

Introduced by Zofia, bandits and lizardmen keep coming to Zenos clinic. They paid for it, so it was profitable for clinic business.

"Hmm. No one is dead, so boring."

Carmilla complained about that, after she finished her tea, she disappeared upstairs.

"Hey, Zenos. Why did all the Lizardman get hurt?"

"Maybe they're doing something."

Slum town where bandits' roots are is a gathering place for various races.

There was a great variety of demi-humans as well as humans, and even among same poor people, fierce battles between races always took place.

Among them, there was a group that was said to be the three major demi-human factions.

One of them is  Lizardman faction led by Zofia.

The others were Strong Orcs.

"And the others are..."

When He said that, the door slammed in a striking sound.

"Zenos, someone has come!"

While looking at door, a wolf-faced man with an ax rushed in from there.

Zenos shrugged when he saw someone else.

"Looks like another power has come out."

Werewolf.

It was the immense power of demihumans on par with Lizardman and Orcs in slum city.

"Boss, this way."

"Good job"

A woman appeared from behind werewolf.

Her face seemed to have thick, relatively visible human blood, but her fingertips had sharp claws that suggested she was a werewolf, and she even had protruding wolf ears.

"I don't think there's a clinic in a place like that. Are you a Dark Healer, Zenos?"

"Right, and who are you?"

"I'm Linga who put werewolves together."

Linga the tyrant. I've heard her name.

It is female werewolf who is said to be ruler of largest illegal gambling venue on back street.

I heard that aristocrats are also her good customers and have a channel by capital.

"Gosh, big ones came late. Working hours are over. If you don't have an emergency, you better go."

"If it's an emergency, we have it here. It's you, Zenos."

Linga pointed her sharp claws at Zenos.

"No matter how much I hurt our enemy Zofia, she will recover immediately. I thought it was strange."

She thought something was wrong, and when she had her henchman follow Lizardman, they said they found a clinic in this abandoned town.

"Zenos, right. Apparently, you're pretty good at that kind of thing."

"No, I'm just an unlicensed dark healer."

"I will kill you"

"Are you listening?"

"After that nobody will heal Zofia's, and I will defeat Zofia."

"Hey, are you listening?"

Are that animal ears just a decoration? -Not long after that, Lingashook her ax around Zenos's neck.

Gan!

Linga Gray eyes wide open.

"Why didn't your neck come off?"

"You really did not listen. Lily, step back."

"Uh, ya"

Zenos has covered his body with protective magic.

The cruelty of Aston group is sometimes very severe. Sometimes he was asked to substitute them to restrain demonic monster. He did not like to remember it again.

"Impossible, my ax didn't hurt you at all?"

In truth, protective magic was his own style, even if he accidentally entered dragon's lair and when he came out, he could come out unharmed, so it might not be a problem right now.

Linga and her man forehead were sweating, no matter how many times she slash. Her desperate expression with her mouth opened gradually looked pitiful.

"Hey... Are you done?"

"Th, this is not good. It can't be helped. You guys, destroy the building."

"Yesh, Boss!"

Under Linga command, her werewolf subordinates began destroying furniture and walls with axes.

"Oh, hey, you have to stop it."

"Fuha, if we can't kill you, We'll remove clink base. If you see a werewolf, this is what will happen."

Indeed, protective magic could only be applied to living things.

However, the problem was not that.

"Aaah… I don't know anything. I just saw it."

"What...?"

Linga and the others noticed that they were surrounded by cold air that froze air around them.

A woman with long hair was standing on the back wall.

The black eyes that seemed to unite at night bulged.

"Wr, Wraith! There are Wraith!"

Someone shouted, and werewolves rushed to exit.

However, it was hard to get out due to panic and pushing each other. For them Wraith is a pretty scary monster...

Carmilla slowly appeared and raised her hand.

Space was filled with a terrifying aura.

Werewolf screamed.

"Wait, Carmilla"

Following Zenos said, Carmilla stopped moving.

"I understand how you feel. To be honest I am also annoyed that clinic room that has been cleaned is messed up like this."

"Then, why didn't you take their lives?"

"Second floor is your room. If they go upstairs, you can do it. But  treatment room on first floor is a place to save lives. Not a place to take it."

"..."

Still hovering in the air, the Wraith said.

"... Hmm. I understand. Oh, how annoying."

"Thank you for being angry."

"Not for you, that for myself."

And Carmilla slowly disappeared to the second floor.

"Because I feel more comfortable here than before."

"Wraith... heard what he said...?"

Linga who was sitting on the floor suddenly put her head down after muttering in a daze.

"Ze, Zenos, I'm sorry. I didn't know Zenos was the Master of the Wraith."

"I'm not her master..."

"Our Warewolves were originally members of the night. They were instinctively afraid of higher beings such as Wraiths and Vampires. What a disrespect for Zenos, who Wraith followed."

"That's why I wasn't being followed..."

"Yo, You guys, kneel down. Show your sincerity to Zenos."

"Yaaa, bosnya!"

"That's right, this child naver listen."

Surrounded by a group of werewolves sitting on the ground, Zenos sighed deeply.


TLN : Happy new year everyone ~~~

It's a new year, but actually I don't really feel it. Even I forgot what I did in the previous year...

I will try to update more often, but it depends on my time. Hope you enjoy it ~~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog