Skip to main content

Dark Healer Chapter 9

Chapter 9: A woman's fight over a dark healer



"Muu ~..." 

Morning at  clinic. 

Lily, sitting down at  reception desk, growled with her eyes closed. Her fluffy blonde hair swayed. 

"Why is your face looking so grim, Lily?" 

"Zofia-san, Linga-san, and Lev-san often come." 

If you think about it, that was the case. Those three female leaders, who were also faces of favelas, had indeed appeared frequently at  clinic recently. 

Zophia on Monday. 

Linga on Wednesday. 

And Lev on Friday. 

Due to the conflicting relations, daily visits were arranged so that they would not see each other later. 

"I mean, I was wondering what they wanted even though they weren't hurt."

To be honest, I was in trouble because their striking presence made me stand out too. 

"Zenos doesn't know why they all came?" 

"I wonder if they might be free." 

"No. They're big guys, so they're obviously busy." 

"Then, I don't know any more than that." 

 …… Could it be that I'm being bullied? 

"If not, maybe..." 

Lily muffled. 

"It's 'love'. Kukuku..." 

"Since when are you here !?" 

Before I knew it, Carmilla was sitting on the bed in the clinic room. She crossed her white legs and tugged at the edges of her red lips. 

"They may fall in love with you. Zenos."

"Huh? Don't be stupid. That's not true. I'm just an unlicensed dark healer." 

"Kukuku... nothing can fool my eyes. I slipped through the ceiling, obviously the eyes of a girl in love. I've been in this kind of thing for 300 years." 

No, you are dead, aren't you. 

More importantly, what are you trying to peek in exactly?. 

"Lily... a little worried" 

"What are you worried about Lily?"   

"Because everyone is beautiful..." 

"Their faces may be nice, but inside is problematic." 

Carmilla who was sitting on the bed laughed. 

"... Kukuku, it won't be long before those three demi-humans fight over Zenos and start a full scale war."

"How could there be such a thing. You idiot." 

Carmilla slowly floated up. 

"Lily. You have to do your best to entertain myself." 

"But Lily is still a child, and doesn't have the same sensuality as the others... " 

"Kukuku, girls in love are beautiful." 

"Th, Thank you, Carmilla-san." 

Carmilla disappeared upstairs, laughing. 

What did she come here for?

Even so, three Demi-Human will fight ower him to start a war? 

How stupid that I can not laugh. 


+++ 


"Sensei, I'm thinking to fight them." 

"... What?" 

Monday.

Zofia, lizardman who had appeared early in the morning, said so. 

"I've always disliked Linga and Lev. I'll tell you who Demi-Humans ruler are. They are tough foes, but lizardman is the best in terms of endurance." 

"No, that's..." 

"So Sensei," Zofia turned her head to take a look before I took over. 

"If possible, can you follow lizardman side? If sensei heals during battle, we will be invincible." 

"Sorry, but I can't do that. If I take the initiative, it will affect business in the future." 

"Right... sorry, that makes sense. Then, at least don't be Warwolf and Orcs side." 

Zophia left with a large number of gifts. 

"……"

"... Why are you staring at me silently, Lily?" 

"A war will be fought over Zenos." 

"No, coincidence. Hey, Carmilla. Don't peek at him from ceiling."  

"Kukuku..." 

Carmilla's face slowly disappeared from wooden ceiling.  

I was a little surprised, but maybe just Zofia said it. Full scale war doesn't be happen. 

Forgetting about it for now, I decided to continue clinic. 

+++ 

"Zenos-Dono. I decided to face them." 

"…… Eh?" 

Wednesday. 

Linga Wereeolf, who had appeared early in the morning, had said so.

"Since Zophia and Lev have returned to their usual situation lately, Linga must also follow suit. They are tough opponents, but when it comes to agility, Warwolf is definitely better one." 

"No, wait a minute..." 

Before I continued my words, "That's why Zenos," Ringa said and approached her face.  

"I want you to follow Warwolf said. With Zenos' healing magic, we will definitely win." 

"Sorry, but I can't do that. If I take the initiative, it will affect business in the future." 

"I see... what a shame, but it can't be helped. At least don't ally with  Lizardman and Orcs." 

The phallus leaves large quantities of raw fish as gifts.

"... No, it's also a coincidence, Lily. Also, seeing a head popping out of ceiling is scary, so you have to stop peeking, Carmilla." 

What exactly were Zophia and Linga thinking? 

Maybe it just so happened that blood was on their heads. 

After a while it will calm down. 

+++ 

"Zenos. For the sake of destroying them..." 

"Wait, wait!" 

Friday. 

Orc Lev who came early in the morning said to me. 

"Zofia and Linga are formidable foes, but we are the best in terms of offensive power. So, Zenos..." 

"I can't take it anymore. I already know where this is going." 

"As expected from Zenos. You already know what I want to say."  

"Of course. You really look alike!" 

In fact, I'm starting to think these three people get along well. 

The war will be fought at noon next Sunday. 

It was decided to be location of  arena on outskirts of favela.  

Lev said so and left meat as a gift. 

When she left, Carmilla behind folded her arms and muttered.  

"Kukuku, a full scale war of the three great powers? Your popularity will cause many deaths..." 

"Didn't you say that badly?" 

"Muuuu." 

"And why are your cheeks puffed up Liliy?" 

Why... why did this happen? 

Now, the women's three-sided battle for a dark healer was about to begin.




Author Note: Next time, Zenos will have a cool fight. 

TLN: I'm trying to change the point of view in this novel. Originally it was a third person perspective, but I changed it to Zenos's point of view. Tell me which one is better…. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog