Skip to main content

Dark Healer Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Why does this happen when I don't want to be liked by big shot?


"Dark Helaer Zenos right. Orc leader, Lev-sama called you." 

It's been five days since Linga visited here. 

What appeared in the afternoon was a man with a mixed boar and pig face. 

"Finally you guys came..." 

"Zenos, what's finally?" 

"If Lizardman and Werewolf has come, Orcs will be next." 

Zenos sighed lightly at Lily. 

With this, they had become involved with three major Demi-Human forces that dominated slum city. 

Besides, speaking of Orc Leader, Lev, she was a big shot who made a lot of money mining Magic Stones. 

He didn't want to get involved with such a big shot. 

"Is she a good person, by the way?"

"Are you insulting? Lev-sama is a wise and noble man full of dignity..." 

Orc messenger was getting angry. 

"I hope so..." 

Earlier, Lizardman Zofia gave beautiful gifts every day, and Werewolf Linga tried to build a magnificent building next door without permission, saying an apology for destroying the building (of course, he refused). They have repeatedly said that it is not good to stand out because this is an illegal business, but they simply have no ears to hear. 

I would be relieved to hear that Lev wouldn't be like that. 

"By the way, why isn't she here?"

"Stop joking. It seems that lizardmen and werewolves came and went here. Do you think we can take Lev-sama to the enemy base?" 

"Your conflict has nothing to do with me." 

After sighing, Zenos suddenly became serious. 

"... Is that serious ?." 

"She can't move." 

"Say it early." 

If patient cannot move on his own, it can't be helped if he has to visit it in person. 

Leaving it to Lily and Carmilla, Zenos decided to leave the clinic. 

"Over here" 

After that, Zenos was brought to a corner of slum city.

A rocky mountain rose, and there were many caves with holes in it. This was a castle within the orcs that doubled as a magic stone quarry and residence. No one carelessly approached Orc area, so I never set foot while living in the slums. 

"Lev-sama, I brought dark healer Zenos." 

"Finally you're here. I'm Lev." 

A woman sitting on throne behind said in a familiar voice. 

Younger than he expected. Big for a woman, her chestnut hair and fiery red eyes are impressive. 

However, sharp fangs on her mouth clearly indicated that she a orc. 

Shine with strong arms. This is what a big shot looks like, she has a great sense of intimidation.

Large number of subordinates who were in the surrounding area sent out gazes that seemed to be respectful to her. 

"Are you Lev? How do you know me?" 

"Everywhere, you are a celebrity in underworld, slums." 

"Huh? Is that so……?" 

"Lizardman and Werewolf tell me that there is a very great healer, I am investigating myself because I am curious." 

"Those guys ...!" 

However, it's not like I built it myself! 

The reality is that I am a Dark Healer without a license. 

"I've heard that if you pay, you'll get proper care." 

"I'm just doing my job." 

"I'm in trouble because I can't move right now. You know why?."

Zenos shrugged and held Lev. 

“<Scan>” 

White linear light passed from Lev's head to her shoulders. 

"What are you doing?" 

"I was examining your insides because you didn't seem hurt." 

"I've never heard of a cure like that." 

"Well, on the other hand, I don't know what's inside your body, and what healing methods have you guys done." 

If it's an external wound, you can heal it the moment you see it, but if it's an internal wound it's different. 

If it's a ordinary healer they should be able to do it. 

Kuh, as expected, licensees are different. 

Unfortunately, Zenos continues to scan, despite Lev, who seems to have been pensive for some reason. 

"There is a hard mass in the stomach. Is this a magic stone?" 

"Incredible, that's right. There is a magic stone in my stomach. It's also an enormous [Explosion]." 

Magic Stone is a magic element crystal, and if you use it, you can get an effect similar to magic. 

Among them, [Explosion] was the highest tier magic stone for offensive. 

It's not soothing to have such a thing in the stomach. 

"Was it actually entered by someone?" 

"No, I accidentally ate it while eating rice balls." 

"Are you stupid?" 

"I think so, I'm a greedy person." 

"I dont Care about it!."

What a wise and noble man full of dignity person.

Zofia the Gale. Linga the 
TyrantLev the Stronge Arm

When I was in slums, I couldn't even pass beside them, but actually they were all weirdos. 

I heard it seriously and pensive. 

"That's ridiculous. If you let it, it will come out from the bottom." 

"That's right. When I eat it, I chew the outer portion. It doesn't take much time to explode. Moreover, it can explode if I stimulate it." 

"I see. That's why you can't move." 

Lev nodded and continued with a serious expression.

"The problem is that my subordinates don't leave me. When it explodes, they will be affected. It's not that I can't say, I can't move to drive them away." 

"Boss, we are together when we die. We will accompany you!" 

The Orcs didn't move an inch. 

They are still following their boss who accidentally swallowed the Magic Stone <Explosion> while eating, what a popular person .. 

"So what should I do?" 

"I want to donate our property to you." 

Lev said something unexpected. 

"If this explodes, we'll die. Orc group is over today. Before that, I'd like to give our luck to someone who can help."

"It's my first time meeting you. Why did you leave it to someone like me?" 

"After all, there is no reliable partner apart from the same family. You are in a neutral position, and even though you demand a heavy fee, you do not take it from children. I myself like children." 

Lev flicked the treasure chest key and gave it to Zenos. 

"Together with Lev-sama, we will follow to any world !!" 

The orcs of her subordinates were deeply moved and wept. 

"... Shut up. You're going to bite your tongue." 

Zenos raises his index finger. 

"<Scalpel>" 

A Magic power gathered at the tip of his finger and became a knife that glowed white.

And suddenly, he thrust the end into Lev's body. 

"Lev-sama!" 

"What are you doing!" 

Her surrounding subordinates attacked, but stopped moving when they saw hand raised by Zenos. 

There was a magic stone that glowed red. 

Lev clutched her stomach and blinked. 

"What did you do just now?" 

"Separately. I cut off your stomach and took out the magic stone. Even I closed the wound." 

"That knife-like thing...." 

"It's a magic knife for internal care. Convenient because it can cut anything, it's clean, self-healing, doesn't hurt, and it's easy to insert and take out." 

"Th-That kind of thing..." 

"Since there's no license, I can only do this."

There, Lev screamed when she realized it. 

"But, if you give it a stimulation, it will explode." 

"Exactly." 

Zenos wrapped magic stone with his two hands. 

Immediately after that, a huge explosion sounded in his hand, and rocky mountain shook. 

Small debris flew from above. 

"Mmm, still intact...?" 

"I covered my palms with protective magic. But it hurt a little, so I recovered it. Yes, it's over. Sorry for ruining your heartwarming scene, but troublesome if it happened when I was summoned here. Your treasure key too. " 

"What a man..." 

Lev muttered in admiration.

"But if you just keep quiet, you'll make a lot of money." 

"I told you. I demand a price worth the effort. This much effort is not worth to your care." 

"Ha ha ha ha ha" 

Orc Leader clapped her hands and laughed out loud. 

"I love it, Dark Healer Zenos! You are a generous orc. If we have something in our bodies, we will always come to you." 

"No, please don't come." 

"Haha, don't be so humble. If anything, all of us could even look after your clinic all day long." 

"Seriously, please don't do it!" 

Why. Even though he said he didn't want to stand out, the number of troublesome people had increased...! 

"But when I ' I'm relieved, I'm hungry. Zenos, how about eating rice ball together? "

"Can you stop that rice ball thing? I'll never help you next time, you know?" 

In this way, Zenos, contrary to his thinking, must constantly engage with people from that underworld.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog