Skip to main content

Dark Healer Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Girls Meeting in the Afternoon


"And who the hell is this sensei anyway?"

"He grew up in favela, met an amazing healer by chance, and wanted to be a healer, was approached by an adventurer, joined a party, but was banished."

"Banish Zenos-dono? His party is so stupid."

"I can't believe it. I can't believe there's such an idiot in the world."

"That healing magic is unthinkable in common sense. How did he learn it?"

"He learned it when he was in the favelas, but Lily doesn't know much about it."

"Zenos-dono was also using protective magic. Linga's hatchet didn't work at all, what does that mean?"

"He said he learned it because he used as substitute at parties."

"I don't know if it's that easy to remember....... Don't tell me there's another kind of magic he can use?"

"Lili never seen it, but he also bitten off some ability-enhancing magic."

"There are so many healings, protections, and enhancements......, Linga head is going to explode."

"He said that what he does best is healing magic, but that both protection and enhancement are about making the body function stronger, so the basics are the same."

"I don't understand it, but it's amazing, you know."

"But Zenos isn't licensed or educated to be a healer, so he thinks he's no big deal."

"If there's anyone who can stand up to him, it's probably the saint we hear about."

All the girls sigh in unison.

"I wonder what will happen to sensei......"

"He tried to keep a low profile."

"But it doesn't look like it will be easy."

"Kuku kuku...... So much for the preamble, why don't you to the point?"

A wraith in the back of the room set down a cup of tea with a sneer smile.

"The main dish of a girls night out is love talk. I wonder who's going to win over that insensitive guy."

"It's me."

"Linga, of course."

"I'm not going to lose..."



"Li... Lily also......"

Everyone stood up at the same time.

The four intersecting gazes eventually turned to Carmilla.

"But what about Carmilla?"

"Linga thought the same thing."

"What do you think about Zenos? Wraith."



"Actually, Lili was wondering the same thing."

"Myself?"

Wraith's eyes fluttered.

There was a moment of silence, and then Carmilla laughed out loud.



"Huh, hahaha. You can say what you want. There's no way that Carmilla, the King of the Dead, would take a liking to a mere mortal. In the first place, unlike you all,I am Zenos's victim completely. My house was broken into without my permission, I was almost purified, my room was taken, and my quiet environment was lost. In fact, I'm watching vigilantly for an opportunity to scratched his neck. I'm sure you'll be happy to hear that."

"Well, that's a bit fishy......."

"There was a slight pause before he started talking."

"And she was talking really fast."



"Mmm, Carmilla is too strong a rival......"

"Come on, you guys, don't make fun to Wraith. I'm sure he's a little funny, but I'm 300 years old."

"There's no age difference in love, you know."

"And i'm a demon."

"Linga doesn't care about differences in race."

"I already dead."

"Life and death have nothing to do with love."

"I'm sure that has something to do with it.......?"




"Damn, you're not pretty when you're stubborn. Carmilla."

"No, who's......? Lily, you've suddenly changed your character."

"Lily, I tried to play Zenos."

"It's don't look alike to me."

"E~~~......."


Just then, the door crashed open.


"I'm back, Lily, Carmilla. I've finished my house call......., you guys are here again? You're interrupting my clinic."


The women looked at each other and slowly sit back down in their chairs.


"It's not a problem. Right?."

"Yeah. The clicic not busy anyway."


"Thanks to Zenos, there's no more fighting among us demi-human and fewer injuries."


"Kuh, I shouldn't have done that."


"But Lily happy to be around them."

"What a bunch of noisy women."


"Why are there elf, lizardmen, werewolf, orcs, and wraiths chatting amicably in my clicic.........?"


The treatment center smelled of tea, and the time passed as lively as usual.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog